We use eco-friendly supplies in your home or office:
• Citrasolv Natural Cleaner & Degreaser: The concentrated version of Citrasoly works very well on tough stains and oven buildup. We use this cleaner for these tough stains and also we mix a diluted version for an all purpose cleaner. Since it’s made from a biodegradable orange peels, coconut, and citrus oils it has a very pleasant citrus aroma that also makes your home smell clean as well as look clean.
• Bon Ami Powder Cleanser: Although this cleaner is free of bleach and other additives including dyes and perfumes we use it to clean bathroom areas including the sinks, tubs, and counters. It’s also used on appliances as well. Since it’s made from feldspar, limestone, and other biodegradable agents it can really clean without scratching and without harmful ingredients that other cleaning products may cause. Even the carton that it’s contained in is made from recycled paper.
• Ecover Glass and Surface Cleaner: This plant-based cleaning product is used as an all purpose cleaner at TAKE TIME. It works great for counter tops and chrome. After cleaning these items the cleaner leaves the area in a lustrous shine that makes a great end result.
• Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Countertop Spray: This all purpose spray comes in different varieties including: lemon verbena, geranium, basil, and lavender fragrances. It’s made from vegetable protein extract and works extremely well as a degreaser and has good odor removing properties as well.
• Method: One of our favorite cleaning products is made by Method. They have multiple products that we use including Multi-Surface Cleaner and Pro Chef Kitchen Cleaner products. Since their products are non-toxic and have fragrances as well makes this a great product that cleans well and doesn’t give the undesirable chemical waste that so many other products may leave.
• Seventh Generation Multi-Surface Cleaner: Some people think that using green cleaners means they can’t disinfect as well as other harsh chemical cleaners. This simply isn’t the case with Seventh Generation multi-surface cleaner. It is the first that was approved by the EPA as a natural disinfectant. This product has a bit of a strong smell at first but it kills over 99.99% or germs that may be left by other cleaners. It can kill even the most stubborn germs such as H1N1, Staphylococcus aureus, Influenza A, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli (e-coli), and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.